tried this.. it works
- To minimize breakage, make sure that your hair is thoroughly wet before applying shampoo. Use no more than a quarter-size dollop, and rub the shampoo between your palms first. Lather for no more than 30 seconds.
- After shampooing, rinse your hair with cool water to seal moisture in the hair shafts.
- To distribute the natural oils in your hair, bend over and brush your scalp and hair from back to front until the scalp tingles; then massage the scalp with your fingertips.
- Towel-dry your hair thoroughly before using a blow dryer. You’ll save time and avoid damaging your hair with too much heat.
- To cut down on static electricity, dampen your hairbrush before brushing.
- Avoid using a brush on wet hair because it is subject to breakage. Comb out snarls.
- If you suffer from a flaky scalp, try the following treatment every 2 weeks: Section your hair and rub the…
View original post 401 more words